VA MISSION Act Strengthens VA Care
The MISSION Act gives Veterans greater access to health care in VA facilities and the community, expands benefits for caregivers, and improves VA’s ability to recruit and retain the best medical providers.
Now that the MISISON Act has been implemented, VA will discontinue this site on Oct. 1, 2021. Please bookmark the links below for information on VA programs and services.
- Apply to enroll in VA health care today
- Schedule a health care appointment
- Find a VA location or approved community care provider
- Benefits for Caregivers and family members
- VA MISSION Act of 2018 (PDF)
- VA Health Care Options for Veterans booklet (PDF) | Version en español (PDF)
- Enhanced VA Options under the MISSION Act brochure (PDF) | Version en español (PDF)
- Office of Academic Affiliations Educational Initiatives (PDF)
- All MISSION Act Fact Sheets related to Community Care